Have you accidentally deleted your photos from your phone ? Don’t worry buddy, you can get them back. Yes, you heard it right. In this guide, I will tell you How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Phone. It doesn’t it was stored on your phone’s internal storage or external i.e memory card. I will provide you the easiest way to restore lost images from Android Phone or Memory Card.
Also Read : How to Track Lost or Stolen Mobile Phone ?
Most of the smartphone users use Android mobile phone. It is true fact that Android Phone has features that can satisfy our all the necessary needs at low cost. The camera is one of them. We all are in the habit of clicking pics from our phone.
Many phones like Redmi 4 comes with a high-quality camera that allows us to capture any movement. But, sometimes we lose or delete our photos accidentally. It is the most stressful time for us. At the same time, the questions come in our mind like:
How can I Recover Deleted Photos from Android ?
How can I restore lost photos from memory card ?
Can I get my deleted photos back ?
So, following these questions, I am going to tell you that How to recover deleted photos from Android. The guide is very simple and it doesn’t require any root access. Previously, I have shared How to recover deleted files from Computer or Hard Drive that is quite similar to this article.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Phone or Memory Card ?
As I already said, I will provide you the easiest method of Android Photo Recovery. So, here are the two methods to restore deleted photos from Android gallery. One method requires PC while the another one don’t need PC. So, you can try any one which you find right. You may also like How to Automatically Skip YouTube Ads on Android without Rooting ?
#1. Recover Photos from Android without PC
To recover deleted images from Android device or memory card without a computer, you just need to download an Android app to execute this process. The steps are very simple. Let’s see
1. At first, download & install Disk Digger Photo recovery app on your phone
2. Open the app and you will get the options to scan. Select the directory from which you want to recover deleted pictures and then select the type of files. You can also just click on “Start Basic Scan“ option if you want.
3. After scanning begins it will start showing all the deleted images of your phone. It may take some time to scan all images depending on the number of deleted files in your phone have.
4. After you get the results, choose the photos that you want to recover and make sure to select it through the check box.
5. Now click on the RECOVER button from the top of the app. Now you will get an option to select the location to save your photos.
6. You can select an option to share the photos from any app like Google Drive, Dropbox etc. or just save the photos to your SD card.
7. That’s all… You have now successfully restored deleted photos.
Sometimes you may lose the quality of the images so you can retry these steps again or follow the next method to restore deleted photos using a Windows PC.
Also Read : How to change background of any Image using Android ?
#2. Recover Deleted Images from Android using Windows PC
Unfortunately when we lose our photos or accidentally it’s deleted by kids or anyone else, It’s very difficult to get back those photos. Even sometimes we couldn’t expect that we can get them back. You can recover deleted photos from Android phone using an amazing tool in your Windows PC.
1. First of all, Download & Install this tool in your computer
Android Data Recovery
2. After installing the setup, launch the application.
3. Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable. Make sure that you have enabled USB Debugging mode on your phone.
4. After that click “Android Data Recover”, check on “Gallery” and then tap on “Next”.
5. Click “Scan for deleted files” or “Scan for all files” to search your all files. You can also choose options from “Advanced Mode”.
6. Then click on “Next” button and then click on “Start”.
7. After the process of scanning finishes, select the items that you want to recover.
8. At last, click on “Recover” and restore your deleted photos. You can restore and save the photos to your computer and send it to your phone.
Final Verdict :
These are the best ways to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Phone or Memory Card. If you accidentally lost your photos in future, this article will surely help you. Subscribe our blog through e-mail to get the latest updates in your inbox.