Most of the music lovers want to know How to Install Dolby Atmos on Any Android device. If you are music lover then I am sure you will love this guide. Most of the people use their Android device for listening to their favorite songs. Everyone loves clear and amazing audio quality on their phone. So, if you want to increase your phone’s sound quality then you must have Dolby Atmos Zip Apk installed on your phone. Nowadays, there are so many Android devices comes with inbuilt Dolby Atmos. The sound quality of those devices is really awesome. Also Checkout Top 11 Best Apps for Rooted Android Phones. There are so many Android Apps available on the Play store that claims to make your phone’s audio quality better but no one can beat Dolby Atmos.
- 1 Install Dolby Atmos On Android
- 2 How to Install Dolby Atmos On Android ?
- 2.1 Method 1. – Install Dolby Atmos On Android Without Root
- 2.2 Steps to Install Dolby Atmos On Android Without Root
- 2.3 Method 2. – Install Dolby Atmos On Any Android [Root]
- 2.4 Steps to Install Dolby Atmos On Android (Rooted Method)
- 2.5 How to Uninstall Dolby Atmos Apk from Android ?
- 2.6 Conclusion:
- 2.7 You May Also Like :
Install Dolby Atmos On Android
Dolby Atmos earlier came in cinemas and theatre but now it comes in Android devices. There are some latest mobile phones like Sony and Lenovo comes with Dolby Atmos Sound system installed on it. But, if you want to Install Dolby Atmos on Any Android then you can do it by installing Dolby Atmos zip file on your Android phone through the recovery. For this purpose, you will require a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM installed on your Android device. Read our article How to Install Custom Recovery On Android device easily. Before I proceed to the steps to Install Dolby Atmos on Any Android device, you must also know advantages, disadvantages of installing Dolby Atmos for Android.
Advantages of Dolby Atmos on Android
- Get more advanced audio quality on your Android device.
- Enjoy amazing sound on your existing headphones.
- You can directly amplify audio from the equalizer.
- Get high-quality sound like Lenovo & Sony mobiles.
- Very Simple and Easy to use like an inbuilt equalizer.
Also Read – How to Download Paid Android Apps for Free ?
Disadvantages of using Dolby Atmos for Android
There are lots of advantages for Dolby Atmos Apk on Android devices. But it has quite disadvantages too that irritates a lot. You must also read about the disadvantages of Dolby Atmos App for Android.
- Supports only devices running on Android version 4.3 or above. Please don’t try this on below 4.3 Android devices.
- You can’t uninstall it from the settings like other apps. You need to flash another zip to uninstall Dolby Atmos – Dolby Atmos Uninstaller Zip
How to Install Dolby Atmos On Android ?
I will share two methods to Install Dolby Atmos on Android. One requires root access while the another one is without root. So if your devices is not rooted then you don’t need to worry about it. You can also install dolby atmos without using the Apk file. But, I recommend you to install using the rooted method because it’s too better. If you have already rooted your Android device, then you should prefer to the 2nd Method.
Method 1. – Install Dolby Atmos On Android Without Root
If you haven’t rooted your phone or you don’t want to root your Android phone, then It’s OK. You can also enjoy the Dolby Atmos on your Android device without Root. But, it does’t have the quality sound like you will get in the rooted device. You just need to download Dolby Atmos Apk.
- Android Phone [No Root]
- Dolby Atmos Apk
- Music Player (Google Play Music recommended)
- Nothing mate. That’s enough 🙂
This method doesn’t require root access. You just need install Dolby Atmos Apk and make some settings on your phone. But if you really want an amazing sound quality on your music then I recommend you to 2nd method.
Steps to Install Dolby Atmos On Android Without Root
1. Firstly, Download the Dolby Atmos Apk on your Android device.
2. Install the App and reboot your Phone.
3. Now, Opem your music player i.e Google Play Music.
4. Disable the default equalizer of your music player.
5. That’s all you have now installed Dolby Atmos on Non-Rooted Android Phone. Connect your headphone and heavenly feel your favorite Song.
Method 2. – Install Dolby Atmos On Any Android [Root]
- A Rooted Android Device with Android Version 4.3 or above
- Unlocked Bootloader
- Custom Recovery Installed
- Dolby Atmos Zip file (Given below)
Note – Please proceed to the steps only if you have proper knowledge of Root, Custom Recovery etc. Otherwise make some research and learn well about it. If you make something wrong, It may brick your phone. Before following the steps please backup your data. It would be safe if anything goes wrong.
So, make sure you have all the requirements that are mentioned above. Now, It’s time to listen an get an awesome sound while listening to your favorite songs. You just need to follow the steps carefully to install Dolby Atmos on your Android Phone.
Steps to Install Dolby Atmos On Android (Rooted Method)
1. At first, download Dolby Atmos Zip file and save it on your SD card.
2. Reboot your device into recovery mode. (Press Volume Up + Power button to enter into recovery)
3. From the recovery menu, Click on the Install option.
4. Locate the Dolby Atmos Zip file and then click on it.
5. Just swipe to confirm the installation.
6. Wait some time till then it shows the successful installation message.
7. Now, Wipe Cache and Dalvik. Then reboot your device.
8. That’s all. You have now Dolby Atmos installed on your Android device. Just feel the quality of the sound by listening a song from a good quality headphone.
Here is how Dolby Atmos Looks like:
How to Uninstall Dolby Atmos Apk from Android ?
In case you want to Uninstall Dolby Atmos Apk from your phone then just follow the simple steps. If you have installed Dolby Atmos Apk using the 1st Method, then simply uninstall the Dolby Atmos Apk from your phone. But, if you have installed Dolby Atmos from Custom Recovery then check the below steps.
- At first, download Dolby Atmos uninstaller zip from the above link.
- Reboot your ph0ne into recovery
- Install the Unistaller zip file as you installed Dolby Atmos from recovery.
- Now, Reboot your Phone and the Dolby Atmos is successfully uninstalled from your phone.
This was the complete guide on How to Install Dolby Atmos On Any Android Phone. If you are music lover then I am sure this article was helpful for you. I have tried to make this article as simple as possible and I hope you understand it well. I have also added the method to Install Dolby Atmos On Android without Root. So, If you have non-rooted Android device then you can also enjoy it on your phone. If you have any query regarding this topic, feel free to ask me in the comments.